Saturday, May 05, 2007

Cindy Powell Bio

Cindy Powell has been gracious enough to share the following information about herself:

Let me introduce myself. My name is Cindy Powell and I am from Coffeyville, Ks. where I make my home with my husband, Warren. We have 3 children and 8 grandchildren. I have been in the music ministry for over 25 years. God has given me the great privilege of sharing my gift of singing and comedy with people all over the nation. He has allowed me to work full time at our local library and still have time to witness and minister through music and laughter along with having a husband and raising a family. I am also very involved in my home church where I lead music in our worship services, sing in the chancel choir, work with our children and teach an adult Sunday school class. I feel very blessed to be able to share my gift and am very careful to use it for God's glory. I have also had the privilege of making several tapes and cd's in the past years including a special recording called, "Everytime", which is dedicated to my mother, who passed away in 2004. I am currently working on a new recording called, ‘What Happened to Your Hand?’. This cd will include some favorites like ‘His Eye is On the Sparrow’ and ‘Wayfaring Stranger’. Joining me on this cd will be some friends and family members as we praise God through duets and trio numbers. All in all, I pray the Lord will continue to entrust me with this ministry and I can spread His word for many years to come. I pray also, to be a blessing as I do His will. I do not charge a fee to come and minister but come only on faith through love gifts and offerings and God always has supplied my needs. I hope that you will pray and consider having me minister to your church family.