Friday, May 09, 2008

Scheduled Post Publishing

This post has to do with the inner workings of this blog. Blogger is now offering "Scheduled Post Publishing" which allows me to write a post at one point in time and schedule it to be published here at another point in time.

Many times I've encountered several nonurgent matters I want to post about on one day (often within the hour) and then nothing for several days in a row. I've tried to save those different matters for posting at a later date on my own, but I tend to lose track of where I read something, or forget what I was going to say.

This new feature ("Scheduled Post Publishing") allows me to spread these posts out and better ensure that something new will be up every day when you check in. In fact this particular post was one I wrote yesterday.