Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Feedback Received

I received the following by email from a clergy colleague:

"I have spent some time in the last 8 years looking at church's websites. This includes new churches, old churches, big churches, small churches, rich churches, poor churches.. you get the point."
"The combination of your site with your blog makes your online presence better than most of the websites that are out there. Thank you!"
"It is easy on the eye, easy to navigate, no dead links, and very good information."
I appreciate the feedback from my colleague, but I also want to share the credit with you. Coffeyville First has realized the necessity of a solid web presence and I thank you for giving me the time to make it happen. I also need to give credit to Tony Wood, whose help has been incalculable.